China Convention on Internet Audiovisual Program Services Self-Discipline
In order to promote the long-term development of the Internet audiovisual program service industry, create a healthy and orderly Internet audiovisual program service environment, and protect national and public interests, the contracting units of this Convention make the following self-regulatory conventions:
1. Each contracting party should fully realize that obscene, violent and vulgar audiovisual programs and infringing and pirated audiovisual programs are spread on the Internet, which has seriously polluted the network environment, affected the healthy growth of minors, and damaged the Internet audiovisual program service industry. Long-term development. China's Internet audiovisual program service units, including the contracting parties, should assume corresponding social and media responsibilities in order to create a healthy and orderly Internet audiovisual program service environment.
2. Each contracting party shall jointly abide by the national laws, regulations, rules and policies concerning the construction and management of Internet culture, and abide by the provisions of the “Administrative Regulations on Internet Audiovisual Program Services” jointly issued by the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television, and the Ministry of Information Industry, and carry out the development in accordance with law Internet audiovisual program services strictly implement industry self-discipline.
3. Each contracting unit shall actively disseminate Internet audiovisual programs, including film and television dramas and cartoons, that are healthy and beneficial, comply with socialist ethics, reflect the development of the times and social progress, and promote the outstanding cultural traditions of the nation. Violence, pornography, gambling, terror, and other Internet audiovisual programs that endanger the physical and mental health of minors, violate social morality, and damage the nation's excellent cultural traditions. Contracting units that provide uploading program services shall fulfill the main responsibility of the Internet audiovisual program service sponsors. Any audiovisual programs uploaded by netizens that contain illegal or illegal content shall be deleted to purify online space and form a spiritual homeland for co-construction and sharing.
4. Each contracting party shall jointly abide by the national laws and regulations on the copyright management of Internet audiovisual program works, actively adopt copyright protection measures, respect and protect the legitimate rights and interests of copyright owners and Internet audiovisual program service units, and create and maintain fair and orderly network audiovisual programs. The program copyright environment promotes the development of the Internet audiovisual program service industry.
5. Each contracting unit shall establish and improve internal management systems, strengthen personnel training, prevent the spread of bad information, and consciously accept government supervision and public supervision.
6. Each contracting unit shall establish an industry sharing and mutual assistance mechanism for Internet audiovisual program information to maintain effective communication of information.
7. The contracting units shall jointly establish and improve the "Internet Audiovisual Program Information Database" system (net.tv.cn) so that they can provide program information guidance and services to the contracting units in a timely manner.
1. Encourage contracting units to recommend the excellent audiovisual programs, including relevant information about film and television dramas and cartoons, to other contracting units through the "information database" system;
2. Encourage contracting units to inform other contracting units of information about audiovisual programs that do not comply with relevant laws, regulations, rules and policies;
3. Each contracting unit should log in to the "information database" system frequently, delete the above-mentioned illegal programs and related links from their websites in time, and consciously implement the self-discipline convention;
4. The "information database" system belongs to the information that should only be held by the Internet audiovisual program service practitioners, and each contracting unit has the responsibility to keep it secret and not to make it public.
8. Any contracting unit that has not fulfilled its obligations under this Convention for a long time or has stopped operating audiovisual program services shall be deemed to have automatically withdrawn from this Convention.
9. Units engaged in Internet audiovisual program services in China who are willing to accept this self-regulatory convention may apply to join this convention.
The sponsors of this Convention shall regularly publish a list of entities that have joined and withdrawn from this Convention.
10. Each contracting unit agrees to set up an executive body of this Convention at an appropriate time, and obeys the supervision and management of the executive body.
11. This Convention shall enter into force after being signed or sealed by the legal representative of the initiator and shall be announced to the public.
This Convention shall enter into force on the date of its promulgation.